❝ I love Catherine ❞
Home instgram tumblr follow
Youtube addiction? posted at 14:29

You may probably have heard of Youtube, right? Because I assume a lot of people are probably just as addicted to it as I am. Youtube can give you the answers to nearly everything, has a bunch of awesome comedians, makeup artists, people getting hurt and a billion cute cats doing weird things. What can you not love about it? Even though I admit I don't even like EVERYTHING I watch on Youtube but for some reason I still end up in front of my computer for hours straight just watching youtube. I mean Youtube is great and I learn a lot of (mostly useless) things from it but.. it's just consuming waayyyy too much of my time.
Now onto this "cure" i mention in my Title. It's actually not really a cure, just something to split the addiction on these things called BLOGS. ha ha ha. So yeah since I've been looking at a lot of blogs recently, I found out some are actually really interesting! For a person who is trying to get into reading, isn't reading blogs like.. the same thing? Maybe? Nonetheless, at least it gets me reading :D

Now the blog posts I've been into lately have been the inspiring types about motivation, achieving goals, happiness. Typical reading material for me. And these blog posts, I've realised, are much more worth of my time than the random youtube videos on how bubblegum is made or just watching some cute little baby speaking nonsense. So, yeah. That's my cure for you, if you're like me. Here's the posts I've read today.

Labels: , ,

About
Hello, I'm Connie.

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link

Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.