❝ I love Catherine ❞
Home instgram tumblr follow
Welcome? posted at 22:44

HELLO TO MY NON-EXISTENT READERS. I am back? from a.. 4 year break from blogger. So I've decided to start blogging, I'm not actually sure what type of blog this will be yet, I'll probably just be blogging about random things in my life until I am able to categorise my blog into a type.

So since this is my first post on this blog, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Connie and I currently live in Beijing, China. I will be finishing my last year of high school starting from August and will probably head back to Australia (which is where I was born) for uni. I sort of am trying to get myself to read more often now.. so I might do some book reviews/impressions? I also draw... a bit, so I might upload some of my drawings in the future. I guess this'll be all for now. I need to go sleep now.

Just hope no one from my school or anyone I know finds out about this blog -.-

Labels: , , , ,

All rights reserved f-allingyou.com
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME


About
Hello, I'm Connie.

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link

Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.