❝ I love Catherine ❞
Home instgram tumblr follow
Update + My Unfinished Artworks posted at 19:14

Managing a blog really isn't as easy as I'd thought it would be.. But here's an update of my progress the past week.

The things I have been doing once a day:
  • Elevate
  • My fitness
  • some form of vigorous exercise (running + skip rope)
Things I still need to work on:
  • Reading regularly (instead of binge reading...)
  • writing chinese essays
  • reading chinese books
  • Maths 
  • Blogilates workouts
  • Waking up early
So yeah.. more I need to work on than I have done but this is a gradual improvement.. soooo more things from the second list will be moving to the first list as the weeks go by.

About my unfinished artworks, I am basically going to post one artwork a week just so I post something a week in case I don't know what to post that week. Some of the artworks are from when I used to take Art as a subject at school... but I dropped it because I took so long to draw something and pretty much hardly ever finished ._.  and the rest are just things I drew when I felt like time. So yeah here's my first piece. 


This is my coursework final piece for my GCSE's. I don't really like it.. I felt like my teacher gave me a lot of advice I didn't really like but I used anyways since I thought she knows best. :/ but I got a B on this which is no surprise. 

About
Hello, I'm Connie.

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link

Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.