❝ I love Catherine ❞
Home instgram tumblr follow
posted at 14:19

I have realised that just starting a blog because you feel like it is a pretty pointless thing to do. So I decided to look for some inspiration and tips from other blogs. Firstly, I guess I should make a few goals for my blog, both for myself and for others (readers? if I ever get any). I think i'll just put aims for myself for now since no one actually reads yet.

  1. Improve my consistency (in general), by posting regularly for as long as I can.
  2. Trying something new (to see if this works out :D)
  3. Learn something new. 
Since I am on my Summer Break now I will be able to have more time on trying to work towards these goals. I hope i'll continue posting weekly for a month (until school starts) and see how it goes from there. About learning something new, I feel like there is a wide range of things I could learn to improve my blog. So far i've found a few bloggers who've given tips and guides to beginner bloggers that I will read. The thing I am most keen on reading about is probably the posts introducing how to edit blog theme layout things.. This is totally new to me and it'll be a challenge trying to understand ._. So here's the two links in case anyone else is also starting out.
Intro to CSS
7 Essential Blogger How-To's

After looking a a few bloggers I've started to recognise a few similarities that attract me to their blogs. I'll just briefly explain what types of blogs i'm into so far. Firstly, I particularly like lifestyle blogs which have a lot of good quality photos on a minimalistic sort of layout but also with good content. Content which sway more towards self-improvement/goals/progress/some sort of journey which is why I also like travel blogs. Also there are a few design related blogs that I like too! But they attract me mainly because of the nice photos.. haha Yeah, so i've come to realise good photos, blogs with useful/inspirational content and a nice yet simple layout is something I look out for (even though mine doesn't qualify any of those LOL which is why I don't expect much out of this blog for now..).

I don't really know how to end blog posts... well if you are reading this, please do give me some feedback/tips/recommendations on other blogs you think I should check out :D

bye?

Labels: , , , , ,

About
Hello, I'm Connie.

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link

Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.