❝ I love Catherine ❞
Home instgram tumblr follow
Nan Luo Gu Xiang posted at 16:26

So about 2 weeks ago I went to Nanluoguxiang hutongs with my friend, it's basically these streets full of food and old buildings. The day we went had pretty bad weather, it was like super humid, gloomy and smoggy... But we still got to eat a lot of stuff and window shop at a lot of the stationary shops there! Things there are pretty expensive and most of the stuff you can find online on taobao (chinese online shopping website like ebay).




A cute little cafe/restaurant

 
This is by far the most expensive hotdog I've ever eaten. This set was over 50 yuan.

 And here's just some random photos I've gathered during my holidays so far :D

Oreo Frappecino and Grapefruit Mojito

Oreo Cheesecake from Tous Les Jours

RAINBOW ICECREAM from Happy Valley


I totally forgot the name of this... but it was this mango thing with coconut pudding and Chia seeds.


Last but not least, my grandma's delicious fried rice. THE BEST! She always says your meal needs to be colourful because it's meant to reflect its nutritional value.

Hope your enjoyed this :D and welcome to my new readers! My stats have been showing that you guys are all from the US? Which is pretty cool haha. Oh and I've been trying to add the follow me on bloglovin icon but it's not working... If you know why please comment below.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

About
Hello, I'm Connie.

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link

Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.